Start your week with off right the finest morning train reads in the land:
• The Permanent Portfolio (Irrelevant Investor)
• Why Obama isn’t getting credit for the economy (Vice) see also Public and Private Sector Payroll Jobs: Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama (Calculated Risk)
• South Carolina’s looming pension crisis (Post & Courier)
• Where Does Trump Get His News? BuzzFeed News analyzed all the links Donald Trump tweeted (Buzzfeed)
• Sports can help you live longer, but some have a bigger effect than others (Business Insider)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business podcast with James Gleick, author of numerous award-winning books, including “The Information: A History, A Theory, A Flood” and, most recently, “Time Travel: A History.”
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!