Welcome to December! Fire up those machines, and get ready for the last month of the year with our morning train reads:
• We Are All Populists Now (Yardeni)
• The Man Who Invented Libor, the World’s Most Important Number (Bloomberg)
• How baby boomers became the most selfish generation (Business Insider)
• The Unbusy Manifesto: How to slow down, chill out, and live life more intentionally (Quartz)
• Wildlife Photographer of the Year – People’s Choice (BBC)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!