My two-fer-Tuesday morning train reads:
• Michael Lewis’ Portrait of Two Men Who Changed How We Think about Thinking (Bloomberg View)
• Is the Yale Model Broken? (CIO) see also Why Investors Keep Repeating Their Mistakes (ETF.com)
• Rationale for Texas’ Largest Corporate Welfare Program was a ‘Typographical Error’ (Texas Observer)
• How The Bizarre Conspiracy Theory Behind “Pizzagate” Was Spread (Buzzfeed)
• These two stats from The New York Times should give newspapers hope (Poynter) see also Behind the Times’ surge to 2.5 million subscribers (Politico)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!