My easy like Sunday morning reads:
• The Year in Memes (New York Magazine)
• Four Financial Gifts to Consider for the Holidays (Wall Street Journal)
• Investors Sharpen Focus on Social and Environmental Risks to Stocks (Dealbook)
• The Inside Story of Apple’s $14 Billion Tax Bill (Bloomberg)
Facebook Steps Up (Medium) see also Facebook Is Turning To Fact Checkers To Fight Fake News (Buzzfeed)
• The Vampire Squid Occupies Trump’s White House (Rolling Stone)
• How Trump’s White House Could Mess With Government Data (FiveThirtyEight)
• World Energy Hits a Turning Point: Solar That’s Cheaper Than Wind (Bloomberg)
• These 10 all-wheel-drive sports cars will confidently carry you through the winter (Classic Driver)
• Indivisible: A Practical Guide For Resisting the Trump Agenda (Google Docs)
• Rogue One’ is Just a First Step In a Larger Star Wars World (Bloomberg)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business podcast with John Roque, technical analyst for George Soros fund.
Oil flows upended
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!