Happy Friday the 13th! Stay lucky with our morning train reads:
• Davos Wonders If It’s Part of the Problem: Did the global elite’s devotion to borderless capitalism sow the seeds of a populist backlash? (Bloomberg)
• Great to See You Active Management – Are You Still Alive? (Wealth of Common Sense)
• Advisors Should Aim For Simplicity and Avoid Pretentious Jargon (Teachable Moment)
• Daryl Morey, Basketball’s Billy Beane (Waiter’s Pad) see also Evidence-based free throwing shooting (Abnormal Returns)
• 10 Life Lessons We Learn Too Late (Next Avenue)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!