Information is power: Get ready to power up with our morning train reads:
• Treasury Bills Outperform Most Stocks – Say What??? (Alpha Architect) see also Do Stocks Outperform Treasury Bills? (SSRN)
• Statisticians fear Trump White House will manipulate figures to fit narrative (The Guardian) see also Why I’m Concerned About the Independence of U.S. Statistical Agencies (Political Arithmetick)
• Restaurants are seeing their profits devoured by landlords and labor costs (Crain’s New York)
• Biologists unlock code regulating most human genes (Science Daily) see also Why it’s a big deal that AI knows how to bluff in poker (MIT Technology Review)
• This photographer shot more than 100 famous people in two years. These are his favorites. (Washington Post)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!