I want to say something very clearly: Our powers to do morning train reads are beyond question:
• Hedge Funds: Down but Not Out (BCG Perspectives)
• 39 Book Recommendations From Billionaire Charlie Munger that Will Make you Smarter (Medium)
• How to Prepare for a Bear Market (Bloomberg View)
• Facebook Live Is the Right Wing’s New Fox News: How the rough-around-the-edges live-streaming tool became the perfect incubator for conservative news in the Trump age (BackChannel)
• 10 Takeaways from the Ninth Circuit (Medium)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Danny Kahneman, behavioral & cognitive psychologist, author of Thinking Fast & Slow, and winner of the 2002 Nobel prize for economics.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!