Well, that was fast. Gonna have to change that expression to “Out like Flynn.” At least you’ll heart our morning train reads:
• Mid-life crisis looms for endangered research analysts (Financial Times) see also Traders are out, computer engineers are in (MIT Technology Review)
• How Investors Underestimate How Long They’ll Live in Retirement (The Experts) see also The Biggest Surprises in Retirement (Wall Street Journal)
• Want to Make a Lie Seem True? Say It Again. And Again. And Again (Wired)
• Winners of the 2017 World Press Photo Contest (The Atlantic)
• Love Is Like Cocaine: From ecstasy to withdrawal, the lover resembles an addict. (Nautilus) see also Four financial ways to say “I love you” (Fidelity)
What are you doing for Valentines Day?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!