Welcome to February! My 4:30 am really early morning train reads:
• This Woman Is Turning Around Pimco (Bloomberg)
• A Trump-Era Guide to Ignoring All That Noise (Bloomberg View)
• Don’t Bet on the Active Manager Revival (Asset Class Trading) but see The Case For Active Management (Medium)
• The psychology of why 94 deaths from terrorism are scarier than 301,797 deaths from guns (Quartz)
• Inside the brilliant football mind of Belichick (Atlanta Journal-Constitution)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!