Heckuva a week! Finish strong with our morning train reads:
• How the baby boomers destroyed everything (Boston Globe) see also The Worst Generation Or, how I learned to stop worrying and hate the Boomers (Esquire)
• Thou Shalt Not Buy Biblically Responsible ETFs (Bloomberg View)
• When Bankers Started Playing With Other People’s Money (The Atlantic)
• Roboticists say Boston Dynamic’s new nightmare robot is unlike anything ever seen before (Recode)
• Your Brain as Laboratory: The Science of Meditation (Scientific American)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!