Our Pro-Science morning train reads:
• ‘Silicon Valley’ Is Still the Outrageous, Tech Industry-Skewering Show That We Deserve (Daily Beast)
• Grab Your Pitchforks, America, Your 401(K) May Need Defending from Congress (Moneybeat)
• Is this the end of venture capital as we know it? (VentureBeat)
• Trump condos worth $250 million pose potential conflict (USA Today)
• Richard Posner: “The Real Corruption Is the Ownership of Congress by the Rich” (ProMarket)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with MIT professor Andrew Lo, author of Adaptive Markets: Financial Evolution at the Speed of Thought.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!