My Easy like Sunday morning reads:
• As Passive Investing Grows, Bloomberg Terminal Takes A Hit (Value Walk)
• Chase Had Ads on 400,000 Sites. Then on Just 5,000. Same Results. (New York Times)
• Johnson & Johnson Has a Baby Powder Problem (Businessweek)
• Can Amazon’s Alexa Be Your Friend? (Digg)
• Investors Pay If Wall Street Wins a Fiduciary-Rule Delay (Bloomberg View)
• Public support for marijuana legalization surged in 2016 (Wonkblog)
• Wall Street’s New Favorite Way to Swap Secrets Is Against the Rules (Bloomberg)
• Trump has nothing but contempt for facts and reality-based policy. Now it’s backfiring. (Washington Post) see also Trump bows to Russia again (USA Today)
• Minding matter: The closer you look, the more the materialist position in physics appears to rest on shaky metaphysical ground (Aeon)
• Tyrannosaurus rex was a sensitive lover, new dinosaur discovery suggests (The Guardian)
Who’s Right: Warren Buffett or Larry Fink?
Source: Wall Street Journal
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!