Its Hurricane Preparedness Week — kick it off with our morning train reads:
• “Billions is Wall Street porn” Why Wall Street can’t stop talking about its favorite show (Washington Post)
• My Friend is Beating Me (Irrelevant Investor)
• Economic Cycles Cut Both Ways (Strategy+Business)
• Why we only work 4 days a week during summer (Signal v. Noise)
• The Professor’s Bookshelf: Professors share their favorite books (The College)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Michael Zezas, Morgan Stanley’s Chief Municipal Bond Strategist.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!