My back on the East Coast morning train reads:
• How ‘Billions’ Became One of TV’s Best Shows (Decider)
• An Algorithm, an ETF and an Academic Study Walk Into a Bar (Wall Street Journal)
• Bruce Greenwald: Channeling Graham and Dodd (Barron’s)
• Study: Journalists’ Fear of Appearing Biased Benefits Special Interests (ProMarket)
• Trump Accidentally Tweeted Just The Word ‘We’ And It Started A Whole Meme (Buzzfeed)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with L.A. Laker Byron Scott and CEO of McKesson & Deer Park Spring Water Charles Norris, discussing leadership in business and sports. They are the authors of Slam-Dunk Success: Leading from Every Position on Life’s Court.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!