My Star Wars day morning train reads:
• Silicon Valley’s Erlich Bachman: Capitalist Hero (NationalReview)
• Investors Have a Contradiction-Addiction (Teachable Moment)
• Obama’s Legacy: A Retirement Rule That Is Tough to Kill (Wall Street Journal)
• Over 10 years, Martha Stewart has quietly become the perfect blogger (The Verge)
• The wine industry’s battle with climate change (High Country News) see also On Climate, Uncertainty Is Not the Same as Agnosticism (Real Time Economics)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!