My Don’t look at me, I get the new iPhone as soon as it comes out morning train reads:
• The Difference Between a Prediction and a Probability (Pension Partners) see also When experts are wrong, it’s often because they’re experts on an earlier version of the world. (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• Following Your Passion is a Numbers Game (Of Dollars And Data)
• Corporate America had to go into full ‘all hands on deck’ mode to save NAFTA from Trump (Business Insider)
• Which Countries Destroy the Environment the Most (and Least)? (Priceonomics)
• A Chicken That Grows Slower and Tastes Better (New York Times) see also These DNA Diet Apps Want to Rule Your Health (Backchannel)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!