My mid-short week, morning train reads:
• Why There Is No ‘Trump Slump’ on Wall Street (New York Times)
• Stocks Rally as Washington Burns — and That’s Not Odd (BloombergView)
• The “scary chart” fallacy (Mathematical Investor) see also The Unfortunate Rise Of The Misleading ‘Scary Chart’ Comparisons Again (HORAN Capital Advisors)
• How to secure your Apple and iCloud accounts (Popular Science)
• How the World Eats Lunch (Wall Street Journal) see also The Best Burger in Shenzhen (Popular Science)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!