My Easy Like Sunday morning reads:
• Uber vs AirBnB: do you have to be an asshole to found a brilliant start-up? (New Statesman)
• What We Saw Is What We Got: Disorganized dishonesty is the hallmark of the Trump administration’s response to accusations of misconduct (Bloomberg Businessweek)
• Have the Rich Become “Super Citizens”? (New Republic)
• Vultures Are Circling as Time Inc. Gasps (Bloomberg View)
• The Woman Who Stood Between America and an Epidemic of Birth Defects (Smithsonian)
• Fox News undermines a free, independent press (Washington Post)
• Experts fear ‘quiet springs’ as songbirds can’t keep up with climate change (Washington Post)
• On the Internet, Everyone’s a Critic But They’re Not Very Critical (Wall Street Journal) see also When 4.3 Stars Is Average: The Internet’s Grade-Inflation Problem (Wall Street Journal)
• 10 Lessons of Trump’s Meeting With the Russians (The Atlantic) see also Trump is the world’s biggest mark (The Week)
• How Mountain Biking Is Saving Small-Town, USA (Outside)
Unemployment in the US is falling, so why isn’t pay rising?
Source: Bloomberg Businessweek
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!