My two for Tuesday west coast morning beach reads:
• How to Know When Stocks Are Properly Valued: A Debate (Bloomberg View) see also Markets Have Nothing Left to Fear But Fearlessness Itself (Bloomberg)
• 2017 vs 2000: Are Equities Really In A Bubble? (See It Market) see also This Is What A Bubble Looks Like: Japan 1989 Edition (Fat Pitch)
• Sadly, in Silicon Valley, Uber’s Kalanick is no outlier (PBS)
• A Cyberattack ‘the World Isn’t Ready For’ (New York Times) see also Under pressure, Western tech firms bow to Russian demands to share cyber secrets (Reuters)
• The Shouting Class (Noahpinion) see also A New Comment Policy (The Big Picture)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!