My gonna be a hot one morning train reads:
• Another Signal the Bull Market Is Far From Over: Dow Transports’ breakout is latest sign rally is broadening out beyond hot tech leaders. (Barron’s)
• Capitalism the Apple Way vs. Capitalism the Google Way (The Atlantic)
• Modern Economists: The Inept Firefighters’ Club (Democracy Journal)
• The best books to read on Entrepreneurship (Five Books)
• Just 100 companies responsible for 71% of global emissions, study says (TheGuardian) see also Scientists are starting to clear up one of the biggest controversies in climate science (Washington Post)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!