My two for Tuesday morning train reads:
• Where’s the Next Bubble Forming in Markets? (Barron’s) but see Pipe Down and Enjoy the Calm (Bloomberg Gadfly)
• Content isn’t king (Benedict Evans)
• 16 Things You Must Believe to Buy the ‘Witch Hunt’ Russia Narrative (National Review)(!)
• Millennials ruining everything? It’s an age-old accusation (Boston Globe) see also Student Debt Is a Major Reason Millennials Aren’t Buying Homes (Bloomberg)
• How Working at an Olive Garden Can Make You a Great Chef One Day (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!