My two -for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• This one mistake can cost millennials millions (Washington Post) but see Here’s the Brutal Truth About Why Everybody Else Resents Millennials (Inc)
• A Dozen Lessons on Investing from Ed Thorp (25iq)
• Why Corrupt Bankers Avoid Jail (New Yorker)
• The Future of Military Robotics Looks Like a Nature Documentary (War On The Rocks) see also Next Leap for Robots: Picking Out and Boxing Your Online Order (Wall Street Journal)
• ‘Tiger’ Investors Chase Around Like Cubs (Bloomberg Gadfly)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!