Its eclipse day! Back to work with our morning train reads:
• How a New Audit Rule Could Bring Sunshine to U.S. Markets (MoneyBeat)
• No, Steve Bannon Did Not Resign on Aug. 7 (CNBC) see also Why Bannon’s White House tenure was a failure (Wonkblog)
• Jeff Immelt has emerged as the front-runner to become Uber’s CEO (Recode)
• The rise and humiliating fall of Chris Cantwell, Charlottesville’s starring ‘fascist’ (Chicago Tribune)
• This is why more expensive wines taste better (Moneyish)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!