My end of the month, morning train reads:
• Buzz kill for pot farmers: prices fall as the market grows (Wall Street Journal)
• How to grow old like an athlete (World Economic Forum)
• There are no conservatives in waist-deep water (Marketwatch)
• ESPN Football Analyst Walks Away, Disturbed by Brain Trauma on Field (New York Times)
• When Climate Change Meets Sprawl: Why Houston’s ‘Once-In-A-Lifetime’ Floods Keep Happening (ProPublica) see also Why America Still Hasn’t Learned the Lessons of Katrina (Politico)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!