My two for Tuesday morning train reads:
• Investing Hot Shots Can’t Time the Market, Either (Bloomberg Gadfly) see also How Millennials Can Prepare For the Next Financial Crisis (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• From Russia with Likes (L2)
• Female hedge funds outperform those run by men (Financial Times) see also Hedge Funds Flock to Europe, Thinking Worst Is Over (Wall Street Journal)
• The electric car revolution has finally begun… (Classic Driver) see also Is This the Electric Car That’s Going to Kill Tesla? (Bloomberg)
• A Requiem for Florida, the Paradise That Should Never Have Been (Politico) see also The strange story of how Florida’s lawmakers subsidized hurricane insurance (Washington Post)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!