My not too bad a crash anniversary morning train reads:
• Jim Grant’s Botched Bridgewater Takedown: The anatomy of publishing disaster, investment-style. (Institutional Investor)
• Big question for U.S. cities: Is Amazon’s HQ2 worth the price? (Chicago Tribune) see also Google’s Sidewalk Labs signs deal for ‘smart city’ makeover of Toronto’s waterfront (Globe and Mail)
• The War To Sell You A Mattress Is An Internet Nightmare (Fast Company)
• Insects Are In Serious Trouble (Atlantic)
• David Letterman was the king of late night. He doesn’t miss it ‘for a second.’ (Washington Post)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!