Our Two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• Uber vs. Lyft – Blood in the water (Radio Free Mobile)
• Is This the End of the NFL? (New York Magazine)
• Is Your Stockpicker Lucky or Good? (Wall Street Journal) see also The S&P 500 Record Run No One Saw Coming (Wall Street Journal)
• The Internet Broke the Media, and There’s No Turning Back (Businessweek)
• If you want to see what America would be like if it ditched net neutrality, just look at Portugal (Business Insider) see also More than a Million Pro-Repeal Net Neutrality Comments were Likely Faked (Hackernoon)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!