My midweek morning train reads:
• Wall Street’s Invasion of the Legal Weed Market (Institutional Investor)
• FAANG SCHMAANG: Don’t Blame the Over-valuation of the S&P Solely on Information Technology (GMO)
• No end in sight for passive boom, says investing pioneer (Financial Times)
• Economics isn’t a bogus science — we just don’t use it correctly (LA Times)
• Two Stars Slammed Into Each Other And Solved Half Of Astronomy’s Problems. What Comes Next? (fivethirtyeight) see also The star that blew up a little… then blew up a lot (Syfy Wire)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!