My midweek morning train reads:
• No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore (Bloomberg View)
• Follow the Money (Of Dollars And Data)
• The Antitrust Case Against Facebook, Google and Amazon: A few technology giants dominate their worlds just as Standard Oil and AT&T once did. Should they be broken up? (Wall Street Journal)
• Cuomo Seeks New York Tax Revisions to Thwart Federal Changes (Bloomberg) see also Qualified Business Income (QBI) Deduction – What a Mess! (Agricultural Law and Taxation Blog)
• The Takeout’s guide to eating Korean food like a Korean (The Takeout)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!