My back to work morning train reads:
• Exit Interview: Mark Mobius on 30 Years of Emerging Markets (Barron’s)
• When Investing in Stocks Makes You Feel Like Throwing Up and You Do It Anyway (MoneyBeat)
• The Shutdown Lesson People Seem To Have Trouble Learning (fivethirtyeight)
• A (so far) complete timeline of the investigation into Trump and Russia (Washington Post)
• Podcast Listeners Really Are the Holy Grail Advertisers Hoped They’d Be (Wired)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Jack Devine, a 32-year veteran of the Central Intelligence Agency, a former Acting Director of CIA’s operations. He is the author of Good Hunting: An American Spymaster’s Story.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!