My midweek morning train reads:
• Sonos CEO Patrick Spence on how Sonos is contending with competitors Amazon, Google and Apple (Recode)
• Long Before U.S. Election, Russian Trolls Were Spreading Disinformation (Wall Street Journal) see also Russia’s Election Interference Is Digital Marketing 101 (The Atlantic)
• In our eyes, Google’s software sees heart attack risk (Washington Post)
• In polarized era, fewer Americans hold a mix of conservative and liberal views (Pew Research)
• “Barb, I Think He’s Had the Back End of That Set of Trousers Let Go on Him”: A gasp-filled history of skating wardrobe malfunctions (Slate)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!