My heading to Boston morning
train plane reads:
• Hedge Funds Finally Got Some Volatility. It Didn’t Help. (Bloomberg Gadfly)
• At this rate, it’s going to take nearly 400 years to transform the energy system (MIT Technology Review)
• These Active Managers Actually Beat the Market, Over Time (Institutional Investor) see also 2017 Active Manager Review (Wilshire)
• How the baby boomers — not millennials — screwed America (Vox)
• Congress Quashed Research Into Gun Violence. Since Then, 600,000 People Have Been Shot. (New York Times)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!