My digging out of the Nor’easter morning train reads:
• The Great Inflation Mystery: The people who set interest rates don’t know what causes inflation, how to measure it, or how to move it up and down (BloombergBusinessWeek)
• When Finance Turns Parasitic (Institutional Investor)
• Easy Pickings don’t last very long in life, in sports, or markets (Irrelevant Investor)
• My Candid Conversations with Extremely Online Folks Who Suffer From Internet Broken Brain (Esquire)
• There’s a small chance an asteroid will smack into Earth in 2135. NASA is working on a plan. (Washington Post)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!