My back to work morning train reads:
• Will Booming Earnings Save the Bull Market? (Barron’s)
• U.S. stock valuations are at multiyear highs — and multiyear lows (Marketwatch)
• Sorry, But Amazon Isn’t Actually Annihilating Retail Jobs (Wired)
• Politico’s analysis suggests that Trump did, indeed, do worse overall in places where independent media could check his claims (Politico)
• Nine Ways You’re Cooking Pasta Wrong (Bloomberg)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Annie Duke, an expert in the science of decision-making, and one of the top poker players in the world. In 2004, she won the World Series of Poker (WSOP). She is the author of “Thinking in Bets: Making Smarter Decisions When You Don’t Have All the Facts.”
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!