My Two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• The Spotify IPO Playlist (Wall Street Journal)
• The Financial Insecurity Bias (Strategy + Business) see also Why do so many successful people fear being broke? (Rad)
• Rational Markets Theory Keeps Running Into Irrational Humans (BloombergView)
• What this Silicon Valley VC learned on the ‘Rust Belt Safari’ (Recode)
• The Distant Shores of Mars (Scientific American) see also NASA Research Suggests Mars Once Had More Water Than Arctic Ocean (NASA)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!