My “Its only Wednesday? Really!?” morning train reads:
• Tesla CEO Elon Musk’s email to employees (Electrek) see also The Half-Life Of Danger: The Truth Behind The Tesla Model X Crash (The Drive)
• The II300: How the Largest Asset Managers Are Bracing for Disruption (Institutional Investor)
• Debunking “But Bitcoin is like the early Internet!” (David Gerard) see also The Bitcoin Standard – a critical review (Coppola Comment)
• Technical Experts Need to Get Better at Telling Stories (Harvard Business Review)
• Public goods are REALLY good: thousands of years later, the Roman roads are still paying dividends (BoingBoing)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!