My back to work morning train reads:
• The Unemployment Rate Is Meaningless. Here’s What You Should Look at Instead (Slate)
• The Free Trips Your Financial Adviser Takes Could Cost You (MoneyBeat)
• “Safety,” yes; “sorry,” no: What Mark Zuckerberg did—and didn’t—say in his F8 keynote (MIT Technology Review)
• The new film ‘RBG’ reveals how Ruth Bader Ginsburg became a meme — and why that’s so surprising (Washington Post)
• Beyond THC and CBD: Meet the New Cannabinoids on the Block (Merry Jane)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!