My Philly-based morning train reads:
• Good Funds, Big Outflows (Barron’s) see also Missing: Enthusiasm for the Stock Market Party? (Humble Dollar)
• Kleiner Perkins’ John Doerr explains how to run your company like Bill Gates or Bono. (Recode)
• All the companies that hired Michael Cohen have an Enron problem (Business Insider)
• Following five healthy lifestyle habits may increase life expectancy by decade or more (HPH)
• Is your favorite TV show canceled? A guide to what’s renewed and what’s in trouble. (Washington Post)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!