My morning train reads:
• Actually, the 1 Percent Are Still The Problem (Slate)
• Fake Facebook accounts and online lies multiply in hours after Santa Fe school shooting (Washington Post)
• New Amazon Channels Data Shows Why Apple Wants to Copy It (Variety)
• Humans Are Dumb At Figuring Out How Smart Animals Are (fivethirtyeight)
• How the Enlightenment Ends: Philosophically, intellectually—in every way—human society is unprepared for the rise of artificial intelligence. (The Atlantic)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!