My morning train reads:
• Deconstructing The U.S. Jobs Market (Global Macro Monitor)
• Stanley Druckenmiller’s Big Mistake (Irrelevant Investor)
• How Shoddy Statistics Found A Home In Sports Research (fivethirtyeight)
• The 9.9 Percent Is the New American Aristocracy (The Atlantic) see also 40% in U.S. can’t afford middle-class basics (Axios)
• Subcutaneous Fitbits? These cows are modeling the tracking technology of the future (MIT Technology Review)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!