My California-based morning conference reads:
• Reclaiming the Idea of Shareholder Value. (HBR)
• How Twitter Made The Tech World’s Most Unlikely Comeback. (Buzzfeed)
• “Bad or Good Board of Directors – You Won’t Believe What Happened Next!” (25iq)
• The secret to a meaningful life is simpler than you think (Quartz)
• Predicting the World Cup Is Like Trying to Beat the Market (Columbia Business School)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Dr. Raife Giovinazzo of Fuller & Thaler Asset Management. Giovinazzo conducts research using applied behavioral finance to enhance investment processes at the firm. He studied under Nobel-winning pioneers of behavioral economic Daniel Kahneman and Richard Thaler.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!