My Two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• Ways to think about machine learning (Benedict Evans)
• Having Too Much Employer Stock in Your 401(k) Is Dangerous. Just Look at GE (Fortune) see also GE Retirees’ Classic Investment Error (The Big Picture)
• We’re going to lose this trade war (Washington Post)
• Brexit Could Cripple Britain’s Ports (The Atlantic) see also The Big Bang Made London. Brexit Could Undo It (Bloomberg)
• How solar power could become a victim of its own success (Wired) see also How the Koch Brothers Are Killing Public Transit Projects Around the Country (New York Times)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!