My Two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• If Earnings Matter, Equity Valuation Looks Attractive (DisciplinedInvesting) see also Investors Double Down on Tech in Rocky Quarter for Stocks (Wall Street Journal)
• How to Survive When Money Is Worthless (New York Times)
• The Great Russian Disinformation Campaign (The Atlantic)
• Less than a quarter of Americans get enough exercise, according to a new report — here’s what you should be doing (Business Insider) see also How going for a run changes your brain (Big Think)
• That ‘distracted boyfriend’ meme? Twitter users uncover the backstory of the woman by his side (Scroll.in)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!