My Two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• The End of the Brexit Illusion (Atlantic) see also No Brexit (The Big Picture)
• Hedge Funds Don’t Want You Sharing Their Letters. Too Bad You’ve Got an iPhone. (Institutional Investor)
• Simple Momentum (IrrelevantInvestor)
• Moneyball for Soccer: The Professor Who Helped Make Belgian Soccer a World Power (Wall Street Journal)
• ‘No comment’: The death of business reporting (Washington Post) but see The reporter who is making Trump pay $48,000 more in taxes (Poynter)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!