These ain’t not our mid-week morning train reads:
• Why Artificial Intelligence Won’t Pick Stocks … At Least Yet (Institutional Investor)
• Rethinking How To View Your Time (ofdollarsanddata)
• The most important skill nobody taught you (Quartz)
• Interview with Madeleine Albright: ‘I Am an Optimist Who Worries A Lot’ (Spiegel)
• Are we truly alone in the cosmos? New study casts doubt on rise of alien life in our galaxy (NBC News)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!