My end of week morning train reads:
• Meet the People Helping Tim Cook Run Apple (Bloomberg)
• How Netflix outsmarted everyone else in TV (Recode)
• Why Monopoly Is The Future…And We Love It! (IdeaFaktory)
• How I Read (Simon Hørup Eskildsen)
• For Historians, the Business of Studying Monuments Like UNC’s Silent Sam Takes a Toll (Chronicle of Higher Education)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with venture capitalist and economist William Janeway, co-founder of BEA Systems, and author of “Doing Capitalism in the Innovation Economy: Reconfiguring the Three-Player Game between Markets, Speculators and the State.”
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!