Our POTUS-free morning train reads:
• Cheap Stocks, 2% Bonds and Modest Earnings Built Record Bull Run (Bloomberg)
• Sorry, Pal, I Don’t Want to Talk: The Other Reason People Wear AirPods (Wall Street Journal)
• How Sugar Subsidies Are Ruining Dozens of Florida Beaches, and Destroying Vast Quantities of Marine Life (FEE)
• Sea level rise is eroding home value, and owners might not even know it (Washington Post)
• Nobel Golfer: The Winner Of The Nobel Prize In Economics Has Ideas For The Game (Golf Digest)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!