My Two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• Vanguard nips at BlackRock’s heels for fund crown (Financial Times) see also 5 Traits Of Successful Thematic ETFs (ETF.com)
• Dear Investor, That Cocky Voice in Your Head Is Wrong (Wall Street Journal)
• As Sears Withers, Its Former Stores Fuel a New Fortune (New York Times) see also Sears Closing 46 More Stores (Wall Street Journal)
• Life-Threatening Heart Attack Leaves (fully insured) Teacher With $108,951 Bill (NPR) see also Unpaid claims for those medical emergencies create more trauma (Business Live)
• It Would Only Take a Single Senator: With Republicans clinging to a precarious 50–49 majority, every individual GOP senator can serve as a check on Trump’s excesses whenever they choose to act. (The Atlantic)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!