Our verdict-free morning train reads:
• ‘We Are All Accumulating Mountains of Things’ (The Atlantic) see also The Problem With Buying Cheap Stuff Online (The Atlantic)
• No, Stocks Aren’t Cheap, but Don’t Act Rashly (Wall Street Journal)
• Ten big Silicon Valley money players behind this November’s U.S. midterm elections: A cheat sheet to the gusher of cash flooding the system in advance of Election Day. (Recode)
• The $29 billion battle to own how America sleeps is heating up (Fast Company)
• Unknown Unknowns: The Problem of Hypocognition (Scientific American)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!