My midweek morning train reads:
• Bed Addiction: How the Mattress Store Conquered America (City Lab)
• Waymo’s Big Ambitions Slowed by Tech Trouble (The Information)
• Why German Corporate Boards Include Workers (Bloomberg View) but see Why U.S. Corporate Boards Don’t Include Workers (Bloomberg View)
• Spotify is on a collision course with the major record companies. Here’s why. (Music Business Worldwide)
• Think 2018 Will Be the Hottest Year on Record? I’ll Bet $78.46 You’re Wrong (Inverse)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!